Quarterly Theory Workshop: Data Science for Online Markets
About this series
The Quarterly Theory Workshop brings in three theoretical computer science experts present their perspective and research on a common theme. Chicago area researchers with interest in theoretical computer science are invited to attend. The technical program is in the morning and includes coffee and lunch. The afternoon of the workshop will allow for continued discussion between attendees and the speakers.
- Location: Kellogg Global Hub 4101, (map), Northwestern U, 2211 Campus Dr, Evanston, IL 60208.
- Transit: Noyes St. Purple Line (map).
- Parking: Validation for North Campus Parking Garage (map) available at workshop.
- Registration: none necessary, bring your own name badge from past conference.
- 2:00 – 3:00: Ph.D. students meeting with Prof. Daskalakis (Ford 3-340)
- 3:00 – 4:00: Ph.D. students meeting with Prof. Nekipelov (Ford 3-340)
- 4:00 – 5:00: Ph.D. students meeting with Prof. Abernethy (Ford 3-340)